Area Attractions and Information For Lincoln, NH
- Alpine Adventures - New Hampshire's premier outdoor adventure company featuring the Zip-line Canopy Tour, off-road Summer and Winter Safari and guided snowmobile tours.
- Cannon Aerial Tramway
- Cannon Mountain - is a 4100 foot (1250 m) peak in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Cannon's ski area is one of the oldest in North America.
- Clark’s Trading Post - Offer's visitors the best in family entertainment and good honest fun. You’ll find it all here, The White Mountain Central Railroad, museums, the bear show and much more.
- Conway Scenic Railroad - Travel with us on one of our nostalgic train rides of varying duration.
- Flume Gorge - Flume Gorge at Franconia Notch State Park, one of America's top ten most beautiful state parks.
- Franconia Notch State Park - Located in the heart of the popular White Mountain National Forest. Franconia Notch is a spectacular mountain pass traversed by a unique parkway which extends from the Flume Gorge at the south to Echo Lake at the north.
- Hobo Hills Adventure Golf Pirate’s Cove - Step back to a time when hobos had the life. Learn of the lifestyle and exploits of a legendary, local hobo--while you putt through a first class putting course amongtst lavish landscaping, cascading waterfalls and meandering streams.
- Hobo Railroad - The Hobo Railroad in the heart of the White Mountains right near Loon Mtn Ski Area and the White Mountain National Forest, located on the Kancamagus Highway in Lincoln.
- Jean's Play House - Theatre from the heart of the White Mountains. Enjoy musical theater, concerts and comedy year-round in Lincoln at Jean’s Playhouse!
- Loon Mountain - Exceptional New England & New Hampshire ski resort, Loon Mountain offers the perfect ski vacation, ski package & summer vacation in the New Hampshire White Mountains.
- The Lost River - Here in Kinsman Notch, the powerful forces of water, wind, weather and time worked their magic, creating Lost River... a place where granite walls seem to erupt from the earth and a river plays hide and seek.
- Mt. Washington Auto Road - A drive on the Mount Washington Auto Road is a drive unlike any other. With the ever-changing weather conditions on New England's highest peak, no two trips are the same. Bluebird skies and stunning vistas may greet you one day. The next day you could have the adventure of a lifetime in the peak's strong winds, remarkable fog and rapidly moving clouds. On any day, your adventure awaits.
- Mt. Washington Cog Railway - A ride up Mount Washington on the world's first mountain-climbing cog railway remains, as it has for well over a century, an exciting and unforgettable experience.
- Natural Science Center - The mission of the Squam Lakes Natural Science Center (SLNSC) is to advance understanding of ecology by exploring New Hampshire’s natural world.
- Pemi Valley Excursions Moose Tours and Moose Shops - Join in the fun as we take a 2 1/2 to 3 hour journey through the majestic White Mountains in our air conditioned bus in search of the gentle giant of the North Country. Our nightly excursions feature a guided tour of the local area, a 1/2 hour video called Moose Close-Up, and interesting historical sites along the way.
- Ruggles Mine - The world famous 200 year old RUGGLES MINE. While mostly an open pit mine, there are also giant rooms and tunnels with arched ceilings to explore at your leisure.
- Polar Caves - America's most sensational glacial caves in the most beautiful of woodland settings.
- Santa’s Village - Welcome to a magical land where reindeer talk, snowmen are tall as trees, and you can ride the Reindeer Coaster and splash down the Yule Log Flume! You’ll visit with Santa, his Helpers and reindeer, and long remember this fun-filled day!
- Storyland - The Children's Theme Park Where Fantasy Lives!
- Six Gun City - Here you will find all that Six Gun City has to offer, from rides to water slides and shows to miniature horses.
- Tubing, Skating and Rock Climbing at Loon Mountain
- Whale’s Tale Water Park - At the Whale's Tale Water Park, the whole family can play in the only wave pool in the White Mountains. Ride the big waves or relax in the gentle ones at the shallow end. No need to worry about sand or salt. A splashing good time awaits you at the Whale's Tale Water Park. Streak down the speed slides, twist through the flume slides, or splash down the 360 foot tube ride with clean, clear filtered water.